List Price: $21.00
Our Price: $16.80
(Save: $4.20 20%)
In Stock (but it is always wise to call ahead to confirm!)
From the YouTube superstars and creators of Good Mythical Morning comes the ultimate guide to living a "Mythical" life, featuring stories and photos from their lifelong friendship, as well as awesomely illustrated guides, charts, and activities aimed at laughing more, learning more, and never taking yourself too seriously. Thanks for reading this description. You're obviously a curious person, which means you've already taken your first step towards achieving Mythicality. Lucky for you, opening this book is even more rewarding than reading about it online. Within its pages, you'll discover twenty ways to fill your life with curiosity, creativity, and tomfoolery, including Eat Something That Scares You, Make a Bold Hair Choice, Say "I Love You" Like It's Never Been Said, and more. Along the way, you'll also find: - Embarrassing stories and photos we'll probably regret sharing
- Character Building: The Board Game
- An important message from the year 2075
- A quiz to help you determine if you should get a dog
- A eulogy you can read at any funeral
- Grownup merit badges to earn
- Contributions from Mythical Beasts, and much more If you decide to read this book, be warned - there is a high likelihood of increased Mythicality in your life, which means you may soon find yourself laughing more, learning more, and not taking yourself too seriously. This mentality has been known to spread easily to friends and loved ones.
About the Author
Rhett & Link, best friends since the first grade, are an LA-based comedic duo known for hosting the most-watched daily talk show on the Internet, Good Mythical Morning, their narrative series Rhett & Link's Buddy System, the award-winning weekly podcast Ear Biscuits, as well as their wildly popular comedic songs, sketches, and viral low-budget local commercials. Rhett & Link's YouTube channels have a combined subscriber base of over 19 million people with over 4 billion total views. They have been featured on and in The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon, The Conan O'Brien Show, Variety, USA Today, and Mashable.