List Price: $17.00
Our Price: $13.60
(Save: $3.40 20%)
Not in Stock. Estimated Order Time 1-5 days.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 7 in the A Mitford Novel series.
- #1: At Home in Mitford: A Novel (A Mitford Novel #1) (Paperback): $13.60
- #2: A Light in the Window (A Mitford Novel #2) (Paperback): $12.80
- #3: These High, Green Hills (A Mitford Novel #3) (Paperback): $12.80
- #4: Out to Canaan (A Mitford Novel #4) (Paperback): $13.60
- #5: A New Song (A Mitford Novel #5) (Paperback): $12.80
- #6: A Common Life (A Mitford Novel #6) (Paperback): $12.80
- #8: Shepherds Abiding (A Mitford Novel #8) (Paperback): $12.80
- #9: Light from Heaven (A Mitford Novel #9) (Paperback): $12.80
- #10: Home to Holly Springs (A Mitford Novel #10) (Paperback): $12.80
- #11: In the Company of Others (A Mitford Novel #11) (Paperback): $12.80
- #12: Somewhere Safe with Somebody Good: The New Mitford Novel (A Mitford Novel #12) (Paperback): $12.80
- #13: Come Rain or Come Shine (A Mitford Novel #13) (Paperback): $12.80
- #14: To Be Where You Are (A Mitford Novel #14) (Paperback): $12.80
In her seventh inspirational novel in the bestselling Mitford series, Jan Karon delivers surprises of every kind, including the return of the man in the attic and an ending that no one in Mitford will ever forget.
In the little town that’s home-away-from-home to millions of readers, life hums along as usual. Dooley looks toward his career as a vet; Joe Ivey and Fancy Skinner fight a haircut price war that takes no prisoners; and Percy steps out on a limb with a risky new menu item at the Main Street Grill.
Though Father Tim dislikes change, he dislikes retirement even more. As he and Cynthia gear up for a year-long ministry across the state line, a series of events sends shock waves through his faith—and the whole town of Mitford.
About the Author
Jan Karon is the #1 New York Times bestselling author of fourteen novels in the Mitford series, featuring Episcopal priest Father Tim Kavanagh. She has authored twelve other books, including Jan Karon's Mitford Cookbook and Kitchen Reader, and several titles for children. Jan lives in Virginia near the World Heritage site of Jefferson's Monticello.
Praise for the Mitford Novels
“Karon knits Mitford's small-town characters and multiple story lines into a cozy sweater of a book.”—USA Today
“Jan Karon reflects contemporary culture more fully than almost any other living novelist.”—Los Angeles Times
“Welcome home, Mitford fans...to Karon's gift for illuminating the struggles that creep into everyday lives—along with a vividly imagined world.”—People
“Karon offers her readers another chance to escape their own world, if just for a while, and live in the town that ‘takes care of its own.’ Her readers say they wish Mitford existed so they could move there.”—Richmond Times-Dispatch