Other Books in Series
This is book number 5 in the A No F*cks Given Guide series.
- #1: The Life-Changing Magic of Not Giving a F*ck: How to Stop Spending Time You Don't Have with People You Don't Like Doing Things You Don't Want to Do (A No F*cks Given Guide) (Hardcover): $17.99
- #2: Get Your Sh*t Together: How to Stop Worrying About What You Should Do So You Can Finish What You Need to Do and Start Doing What You Want to Do (A No F*cks Given Guide) (Hardcover): $17.99
- #3: You Do You: How to Be Who You Are and Use What You've Got to Get What You Want (A No F*cks Given Guide) (Hardcover): $17.99
- #4: Calm the F*ck Down: How to Control What You Can and Accept What You Can't So You Can Stop Freaking Out and Get On With Your Life (A No F*cks Given Guide) (Hardcover): $17.99
- The joy of no
- No-Tips for all occasions
- How to set boundaries
- Fill-in-the-blank F*ckNotes
- The No-and-Switch, the Power No--and how to take no for an answer yourself
- And much more!
About the Author
Sarah Knight's first book, The Life-Changing Magic of Not Giving a F*ck, has been published in more than twenty languages, and her TEDx talk, "The Magic of Not Giving a F*ck," has more than four million views. All of the books in her No F*cks Given Guides series have been international bestsellers, including Get Your Sh*t Together, which was on the New York Times bestseller list for sixteen weeks. Her writing has also appeared in Glamour, Harper's Bazaar, Marie Claire, Red, Refinery29, and elsewhere. After quitting her corporate job to pursue a freelance life, she moved from Brooklyn, New York, to the Dominican Republic, where she currently resides with her husband, two feral rescue cats, and a sh*tload of lizards.
"As far as we're concerned, Sarah Knight is our life coach. Her latest No F*cks Given guide is all about the power of saying 'no.' It's filled with pep talks and sage advice for how to say "no" with confidence--and without fear. Consider this your 2020 mood."—HelloGiggles
"Pragmatic, profane, irreverent."—The Guardian
"A compendium of comebacks and replies for when you just don't want to. This has everything our inner introvert has always needed."—Irish Tatler
"Knight's The Life-Changing Magic of Not Giving a F*ck was a massive hit in 2015 and the follow-up, F*ck No!, will likely prove popular.... [Full of] charts, graphics and tables to fill in and concrete examples of how to say 'no' while sparing someone's feelings. Along with light-hearted advice, Knight neatly guides readers through more serious situations... such as dealing with unpleasant neighbors or avoiding being rushed out of a doctor's appointment [and] setting and enforcing sexual boundaries."—The Independent (UK), "The 5 Biggest Books of December"