Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the Fifty Shades of Grey Series series.
- #1: Fifty Shades Of Grey: Book One of the Fifty Shades Trilogy (Fifty Shades of Grey Series) (Paperback): $16.19
- #3: Fifty Shades Freed: Book Three of the Fifty Shades Trilogy (Fifty Shades Of Grey Series) (Paperback): $16.19
- #4: Grey: Fifty Shades of Grey as Told by Christian (Fifty Shades Of Grey Series) (Paperback): $16.19
- #5: Darker: Fifty Shades Darker as Told by Christian (Fifty Shades Of Grey Series) (Paperback): $16.19
- #6: Freed: Fifty Shades Freed as Told by Christian (Fifty Shades of Grey Series) (Paperback): $17.09
"I rest my head against him, and he kisses my hair repeatedly. This is home. He smells of linen, fabric softener, bodywash, and my favorite smell—Christian. For a moment, I allow myself the illusion that all will be well, and it soothes my ravaged soul."
Daunted by the singular tastes and dark secrets of the beautiful, tormented young entrepreneur Christian Grey, Anastasia Steele has broken off their relationship to start a new career with a Seattle publishing house.
But desire for Christian still dominates her every waking thought, and when he proposes a new arrangement, Anastasia cannot resist. They rekindle their searing sensual affair, and Anastasia learns more about the harrowing past of her damaged, driven and demanding Fifty Shades.
While Christian wrestles with his inner demons, Anastasia must confront the anger and envy of the women who came before her, and make the most important decision of her life.
- Discover the world of Fifty Shades of Grey:
- An Instant #1 New York Times Bestseller
- More than 165 Million Copies Sold Worldwide
- One of 100 Great Reads in the Great American Read
- 133 Weeks on the New York Times Bestseller List
This book is intended for mature audiences.
About the Author
E L James is an incurable romantic and a self-confessed fangirl. After twenty-five years of working in television, she decided to pursue a childhood dream and write stories that readers could take to their hearts. The result was the controversial and sensuous romance Fifty Shades of Grey and its two sequels, Fifty Shades Darker and Fifty Shades Freed. In 2015, she published the #1 bestseller Grey, the story of Fifty Shades of Grey from the perspective of Christian Grey, and in 2017, the chart-topping Darker, the second part of the Fifty Shades story from Christian’s point of view. She followed with the #1 New York Times bestseller, The Mister in 2019. Her books have been published in fifty languages and have sold more than 165 million copies worldwide.
E L James has been recognized as one of Time magazine’s "Most Influential People in the World" and Publishers Weekly’s "Person of the Year." Fifty Shades of Grey stayed on the New York Times bestseller list for 133 consecutive weeks. Fifty Shades Freed won the Goodreads Choice Award (2012), and Fifty Shades of Grey was selected as one of the 100 Great Reads, as voted by readers, in PBS’s The Great American Read (2018). Darker was long-listed for the 2019 International DUBLIN Literary Award.
She was a producer on each of the three Fifty Shades movies, which made more than a billion dollars at the box office. The third installment, Fifty Shades Freed, won the People’s Choice Award for Drama in 2018. E L James is blessed with two wonderful sons and lives with her husband, the novelist and screenwriter Niall Leonard, and their West Highland terriers in the leafy suburbs of West London.
THE NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLING FIFTY SHADES Trilogy
"In a class by itself." — Entertainment Weekly