Discover the five inner beliefs shared by the world's greatest achievers.If you want to take control of your life and achieve your biggest dreams, you must develop a "warrior mindset." This book will show you how to stop thinking like a victim and start thinking like a warrior. In this inspirational fable, Chris McNeely is a college football coach who is at the end of his rope after a hard-and-fast fall from the top of his profession. Now bankrupt and on the verge of losing his job, he has no idea what he's doing wrong or how to get back on track. Angry, worried, and desperate for help, Chris receives mysterious visits from five of history's greatest coaches: John Wooden, Buck O'Neil, Herb Brooks, Paul "Bear" Bryant, and Vince Lombardi. Together, these five legendary leaders teach Chris how to "think like a warrior" and take control of his life. The "warrior mindset" he develops changes his life forever-and it will change yours as well. Discover the life-changing lessons of John Wooden, Buck O'Neil, Herb Brooks, Bear Bryant, and Vince Lombardi in this inspirational tale of what it takes to achieve your dreams-whatever those dreams may be. This book will show you how to...
- Build your self-confidence
- Develop mental toughness
- Attack every day with joy and enthusiasm
- Use a positive mental attitude to achieve more
- Harness the power of positive self-talk
- Be a positive leader for your family and your team
- Become the person you were born to be
- And much more... The five inner beliefs revealed in this book will empower you to take control of your life and overcome any obstacle that stands in your way.