Other Books in Series
This is book number 4 in the Drama High series.
- #1: Drama High: The Fight (Paperback): $15.00
- #2: Drama High: Second Chance (Paperback): $9.95
- #3: Drama High: Jayd's Legacy (Paperback): $15.00
- #5: Drama High: Lady J (Paperback): $9.95
- #6: Drama High: Courtin' Jayd (Paperback): $13.50
- #7: Drama High: Hustlin' (Paperback): $15.00
- #8: Drama High: Keep It Movin' (Paperback): $9.95
- #9: Drama High: Holidaze (Paperback): $9.95
- #10: Drama High: Culture Clash (Paperback): $16.00
- #11: Drama High: Cold as Ice (Paperback): $15.00
- #12: Drama High: Pushin' (Paperback): $16.00
- #13: The Meltdown (Drama High (Prebound) #13) (Prebound): $20.80
- #14: Drama High: So, So Hood (Paperback): $15.00
- #16: No Mercy (Drama High #16) (Paperback): $9.95
- #17: Drama High, vol. 17: Sweet Dreams (Paperback): $9.95
- #18: Rogue (Drama High #18) (Paperback): $9.95
South Bay High wouldn't be such a bad place to go to school if it weren't for all the drama. Not that Jayd Jackson's helping matters. She's right there in the center of it all--whether she wants to be or not. Maybe it just goes with the turf. After all, there's a reason they call this place Drama High. . . Jayd doesn't know what's going on with her girl, Nellie. Ever since she got named homecoming princess, she's been acting like Mickey and Jayd aren't her friends anymore, and she's even falling in deeper with Tania and her crew. It's amazing the girl can fit her new crown over that big head of hers. And then there's Jayd's boyfriend Jeremy. His aloof attitude is really getting on her nerves. Jayd's even starting to question his commitment, not to mention her own. Especially since lately, all she can think about is Rah--and that surprise kiss he planted on her the other day. . .
About the Author
L. Divine holds a Master's in African American Studies and Educational Psychology from UCLA, and served as a visiting scholar at UCLA's Center for the Study of Women. She currently lives in Atlanta, Georgia, with her daughter and son.