Other Books in Series
This is book number 13 in the Wings of Fire series.
- #1: The Dragonet Prophecy (Wings of Fire #1) (Hardcover): $15.29
- #2: Wings of Fire Book Two: The Lost Heir (Hardcover): $15.29
- #3: The Hidden Kingdom (Wings of Fire Graphic Novel #3): A Graphix Book (Hardcover): $22.49
- #4: Wings of Fire Book Four: The Dark Secret (Hardcover): $15.29
- #5: Wings of Fire Book Five: The Brightest Night (Hardcover): $15.29
- #6: Wings of Fire Book Six: Moon Rising (Hardcover): $15.29
- #7: Winter Turning (Wings of Fire, Book 7) (Hardcover): $15.29
- #8: Escaping Peril (Wings of Fire, Book 8) (Hardcover): $15.29
- #9: Talons of Power (Wings of Fire, Book 9) (Hardcover): $15.29
- #10: Darkness of Dragons (Wings of Fire, Book 10) (Hardcover): $15.29
- #11: The Lost Continent (Wings of Fire, Book 11) (Hardcover): $15.29
- #12: The Hive Queen (Wings of Fire, Book 12) (Hardcover): $15.29
- #14: The Dangerous Gift (Wings of Fire, Book 14) (Hardcover): $15.29
Some secrets are deadly.
It's no secret that Sundew wants to destroy the HiveWings. It's her life's mission to exact revenge on the tribe that tried to wipe out the LeafWings and ripped every tree from the surface of Pantala.
Every tree, that is, except the wild and dangerous Poison Jungle, where the surviving LeafWings have been hiding since the war. Hiding, plotting, and waiting for a dragon like Sundew, who is uniquely qualified to bring down the Hives.
There are dark secrets in the jungle, though-some that Sundew is keeping, and some that she's only just beginning to discover. And now that a new war is upon them, Sundew and her friends must unearth the oldest secret in the jungle-even if what they find has the power to destroy them all.
About the Author
"[A] perfect adventure for young fantasy fans to sink their teeth into." -- School Library Journal
Praise for The Dragonet Prophecy (Wings of Fire, Book One):
"Dramatic battle scenes, double-crosses, and one seriously deranged queen makes
Wings of Fire a series that should have broad appeal for middle-grade fantasy
fans." -- Booklist
"Fast-paced and detailed, this first installment in a new adventure series is
entertaining." -- Kirkus Reviews
"Readers of all ages will be enchanted by the humanistic storyline and the
page-turning excitement." -- Library Media Connection
"A thrilling new series for dragon-lovers." -- Austin Family