Other Books in Series
This is book number 3 in the Pandava Series series.
- #1: Rick Riordan Presents Aru Shah and the End of Time (A Pandava Novel Book 1) (Pandava Series) (Paperback): $8.09
- #2: Rick Riordan Presents Aru Shah and the Song of Death (A Pandava Novel Book 2) (Pandava Series) (Paperback): $7.19
- #4: Rick Riordan Presents Aru Shah and the City of Gold: A Pandava Novel Book 4 (Pandava Series) (Hardcover): $15.29
Best-selling author Rick Riordan presents the third book in the New York Times best-selling Pandava series by Roshani Chokshi.
*"Chokshi seamlessly weaves Indian cosmology and pop culture into a refreshingly feminist plot laced with witty dialogue.."--Kirkus Reviews (starred review)
War between the devas and the demons is imminent, and the Otherworld is on high alert. Fourteen-year-old Aru Shah and her friends are sent on a mission to rescue two "targets," one of whom is about to utter a prophecy that could mean the difference between victory and defeat. Turns out the targets, a pair of twins, are the newest Pandava sisters, though the prophecy says that one sister is not true.
When the Pandavas fail to prevent the prophecy from reaching the Sleeper's ears, the heavenly attendants ask them to step aside. Aru believes that the only way to put the shine back on their brand is to find the Kalpavriksha, the wish-granting tree that came out of the Ocean of Milk when it was churned. If she can reach it before the Sleeper, perhaps she can turn everything around with one wish.
Careful what you wish for, Aru . . .
Percy Jackson meets Sailor Moon in this enchanting, funny, and adventuresome series inspired by Hindu stories.
Endorsed by Rick Riordan, author of Percy Jackson and the Olympians, soon to be a series on Disney+.
Look for these other fan favorites from Rick Riordan Presents:
- The Storm Runner by J.C. Cervantes
- Dragon Pearl by Yoon Ha Lee
- Sal and Gabi Break the Universe by Carlos Hernandez
- Race to the Sun by Rebecca Roanhorse
- Tristan Strong Punches a Hole in the Sky by Kwame Mbalia
About the Author
Roshani Chokshi (www.roshanichokshi.com) is the author of the instant New York Times best-selling Aru Shah and the End of Time and its best-selling sequels, Aru Shah and the Song of Death, Aru Shah and the Tree of Wishes, and Aru Shah and the City of Gold. She also wrote the New York Times best-selling YA books The Star-Touched Queen and The Gilded Wolves.She studied fairy tales in college and once had a pet luck dragon that looked suspiciously like a Great Pyrenees dog. The Pandava novels were inspired by the stories her grandmother told her as well as Roshani's all-consuming love for Sailor Moon. She lives in the south and says "y'all," but she doesn't really have a Southern accent. Her Twitter handle is @roshani_chokshi.