List Price: $17.99
Our Price: $14.39
(Save: $3.60 20%)
On Our Shelves Now
From the bestselling author Annie Barrows, What John Marco Saw is a captivating tale that celebrates the importance of slowing down.
Sometimes the smallest people have the biggest things to say: John Marco is small and everyone around him is big and busy–too busy to stop and listen. The thing is, John Marco is busy, too! He's busy noticing and exploring the world around him. Maybe everyone should slow down and pay attention to John Marco. If they do, they might witness some the incredible things John Marco sees.
• A stunning display of Barrows talent for creating stories that speak directly to young readers
• Features bright and richly illustrated pages that focus on John Marco's perspective and helps little minds connect with the story
• Annie Barrows has written many books for children, including the New York Times bestselling Ivy + Bean series—which has sold more than 5 million copies
Fans of Hungry Jim and What Can a Citizen Do? will also enjoy the charming illustrations and sweet storylines found in What John Marco Saw.
• Great family and classroom read-aloud book
• Books for kids ages 3-5
• Books for preschool and kindergarten students
About the Author
Annie Barrows has written many books for children, including the New York Times bestselling Ivy + Bean series—which has sold more than 5 million copies. She lives in Northern California.
Nancy Lemon lives in Charleston, South Carolina. This is her second book.
"[A] magical portrayal of one of those strange and giddy moments that makes an indelible impression on one's imagination. Best of all, it succeeds in proving that John Marco (and what he notices) is worth everyone's attention."—Publishers Weekly