A CUTE STORY WITH A GREAT AND IMPORTANT MESSAGE
- Explains that angry feelings come and go
- Doing bad things doesn't make you bad
- A story is a good way to help children first recognize feelings
- Learn to treat each other better as well as be more tolerating
- Teaches us all that love and understanding make the difference
- AND showers the power of a mother's love
IT WILL DEEPLY TOUCH A MOTHER'S HEART
"I'll admit this brought tears to my eyes while reading it to my daughter. She has certainly been a monster today."
"I have to admit I actually got a little teary at the end of the book because the message really hit home for me as a mom."
DIFFERENT MESSAGES FOR DIFFERENT AGES:
"My three kids, ages 2 (almost 3), 5 and 9, all enjoyed the book and took home a different message from the story."
"Even my 9-year-old remarked, 'Wow, Mom, you really love us even when we misbehave. Moms really are amazing'."
- Fun illustrations with rhyming text are spot-on
- Quickly captures children's attention
Add Today I'm a Monster to your cart now to enjoy or to give as a gift.