Social Media is Not Marketing
Kennedy and Walsh Phillips teach you the customer-getting, sales-boosting direct response strategies you must employ with every social media campaign so you can stop accepting non-monetizable "likes" and "shares" as a return on your time. You'll learn:
Simply broadcasting a message to millions by social media accomplishes little for most businesses. Millionaire-maker Dan S. Kennedy and marketing strategist Kim Walsh Phillips are here to tell it like it is: If you're not focusing on converting social media traffic into sales, you might as well set your money on fire.
- 6 direct-response principles that must be applied to social media marketing
- The most powerful marketing tactic (per Google)
- How to get riches with niches and become a magnet to your customers
- The monetizing magic of crafting effective emails
- The #1 way to prevent wasted marketing dollars
- 5 ways to grow your list for FREE (before spending a dime on advertising)
- Turn passive content into an active conversion tool
- Create raving fans who introduce you to their networks
- Turn niches into riches, laser in on your perfect prospects and ignore the "tire kickers"
- Harness the biggest secret in social media--offline
Discover the principles behind successful marketing campaigns and start making dollars and cents out of your social media strategy.