Lonely Planet: The world's number one travel guide publisher*
Lonely Planet's PocketCharleston & Savannahis your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Admire antebellum architecture, sample some of America's finest food and brush up on your civil-war history at Fort Sumter National Monument - all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Charleston & Savannah and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Pocket Charleston & Savannah:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlightsand itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential infoat your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out map (included in print version), plus over eight color neighborhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organized by neighborhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
- Covers Historic District, Forsyth Park, Midtown, Victorian District, East Savannah & the Islands, Southside, Moon River District, Harleston Village, Upper King, Cannonborough, Elliottborough, French Quarter, East Side, NoMo, Hampton Park, Charleston County Sea Islands, and more
The Perfect Choice:Lonely Planet's Pocket Charleston & Savannahis our colorful, easy to use, handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, providing on-the-go assistance for those seeking the best sights and experiences on a short visit or weekend break.
Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's USAguide for an in-depth look at all the country has to offer.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world's number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveler since 1973. Over the past four decades, we've printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travelers. You'll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, nine international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves, it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)
*Source: Nielsen BookScan: Australia, UK, USA, 5/2016-4/2017