Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet's Eastern USAis your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Explore the tropical islands of the Florida Keys, hit the streets of New York City and watch the leaves change color in New England - all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Eastern USA and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Eastern USA:
- NEW pull-out, passport-size 'Just Landed' card with wi-fi, ATM and transportation info - all you need for a smooth journey from airport to hotel
- Improved planning tools for family travelers - where to go, how to save money, plus fun stuff just for kids
- NEW Accommodations feature gathers all the information you need to plan your accommodations
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlightsand itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics
- Covers New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Maryland, New England, Washington DC, Florida, the Great Lakes, North & South Carolina, Tennessee, Alabama, Louisiana, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Eastern USAis our most comprehensive guide to Eastern USA, and is perfect for discovering both popular and off-the-beaten-path experiences.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world's number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveler since 1973. Over the past four decades, we've printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travelers. You'll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, nine international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves, it's in every traveler's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)